Tuesday, June 11, 2013


SMS

PATIENT..Doctor , people keep ignoring me.
DOCTOR...Next please.
 
 

LOVE & RELATIONSHIPS

“I want to grow a flower for every time someone tells me “F*** you.” Then I’ll go back to that person and pin the flower on their lapel in a gesture of friendship. And while they are looking down on it in astonishment, I’ll bunch up my knuckles and punch them in the face.”  

LEADERSHIP & SUCCESS
  
 A true leader has the confidence to stand alone, the courage to make tough decisions, and the compassion to listen to the needs of others. He does not set out to be a leader, but becomes one by the equality of his actions and the integrity of his intent.
  


 JOKE

 The police arrested two men, one for drinking battery acid and the other for eating fire
crackers. They charged one and let the
other one off.


No comments:

Post a Comment