Monday, July 9, 2012


SMS

“ Problem is just a distance between Expectation & Reality!
So either expect less & accept the reality..
Or expect alot & be brave enough to turn it into reality!! ”  

 

LOVE & RELATIONSHIPS

Relations & Ego both are inter connected
The first fails if the second is hurt
The second fails if the first succeeds. 

LEADERSHIP & SUCCESS

“Learn to say 'no' to the good so you can say 'yes' to the best.”  

JOKE

Judge asks a little Kid: Now that your parents are getting divorced do you want to live with your mummy?

Kid: No, my mummy beats me.

Judge:  Well then, I guess you want to live with your daddy.

Kid: No, my daddy beats me too.

Judge: Well then, who do you want to live with?

Kid: I want to live with the Indian Cricket team, they never beat anybody !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment