Wednesday, June 13, 2012


SMS

Success is not Permanent.
And:~
Failure is not Final.
So:~
Never Stop Working after Success.
And:~
Never Stop Trying after Failure.  

 

LOVE & RELATIONSHIPS


It is only when we no longer compulsively need someone that we can have a real relationship with them. 


LEADERSHIP & SUCCESS

“The greater a man is in power above others, the more he ought to excel them in virtue. None ought to govern who is not better than the governed.”  

JOKE


A man goes to the doctor and says, "Doctor, wherever I touch, it hurts."
The doctor asks, "What do you mean?"
The man says, "When I touch my shoulder, it really hurts. If I touch my knee - OUCH! When I touch my forehead, it really, really hurts."
The doctor says, "I know what's wrong with you - you've broken your finger!" .


No comments:

Post a Comment