Wednesday, May 16, 2012



SMS


We must not cease from exploration. And the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we began and to know the place for the first time.  


 

LOVE & RELATIONSHIPS


The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.
 



LEADERSHIP & SUCCESS


“Leadership: the art of getting someone else to do something you want done because he wants to do it.”  
  

Jokes



Mother trying to teach son mathematic subtraction by distribution method.



Mother : I have 20 mangoes with me.


I give 10 to your friend Rahul, 5 to Sunitha and another 5
to Suraj.


Now tell me what will come to you?


Son : Mom if you give away the mangoes to my friends,


then .........ANGER......will come to me
Ha..ha..ha..


  




No comments:

Post a Comment